Job LocationGiftland Mall/Movietowne Mall
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards and policies as well as staff training, merchandising and sales. In addition, employee is responsible for safeguarding company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management or Business Administration or any similar field.
At least 5 years in a similar position.
- Competitive analysis
- Management proficiency
- Creative services
- Supply management
- Customer service
- Presentation skills
- Analyzing information
- Basic safety
- Understanding the customer
- Verbal communication
- Basic PC knowledge
- Good math skills
Must be able to work on SHIFT ROTATION
1. The Manager will be responsible for the overall management of both stores at Giftland Mall and Movietowne Mall.
2. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
3. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
4. Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
5. Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
6. Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
7. Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
8. Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
9. Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
10. Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
11. Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
12. Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
13. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
14. Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
15. Assist the Store Manager in maintaining a clean and tidy store and enforcing policies as determined by management.
16. Comply with inventory control procedures
17. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Management
Attractive Based on Qualification and Experience.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Recruitment Team A. Ally & Sons Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY