The Sales Supervisor is expected to provide meaningful supervisory support to the business; to coordinate and manage the entity’s, sales and distribution activities; to assist in providing accurate and prompt accounting of all resources as prescribed by the Reporting Guidelines; and to deputise for the Assistant Managers/Manager on all areas involving sales and distribution, when required.
- Three CXC subjects, including Maths & English
- Two (2) years' experience in similar capacity at a small or medium sized restaurant, preferrably.
- knowledge and experience of Point of sales system would be an asset.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and exposure to customer service training would be a plus
- Must possess verbal and writing skills, sufficient to communicate with employees and customers.
- Ability to assert authority with staff when necessary.
- Must have pleasant and friendly personality because of the large amount of customer/employee contact.
The Supervisor has several functions, the most important of which is to oversee the “front of the store”. This individual must also have an overall working knowledge of the entire operation. Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee Front of the Store by ensuring the following:
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction – served in an appropriate time using proper customer service skills
- Product Quality Checks – check procedures/sizes/weights of products
- Provide customer service as needed
2. Staff Issues – ensuring proper dress code is followed and
promotes positive employee morale.
3. Completing Paperwork– complete all paperwork as required
by the company and to ensure government compliance. Complete banking procedures as necessary.
4. Store Operation
- Perform register maintenance and upkeep
- Possess knowledge of building and equipment
- Ensure proper cleaning procedures are being followed
5. Lead by example.
Attractive package offered.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY