Senior Accounts Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Rose Ramdeho Auto Sales is seeking a suitable qualified individual to join our team.
- CAT/ACCA Level 2.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate confidently and concisely
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced quick books skills
- The ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements/reports including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Check Cashiers Book and reconcile with deposits daily.
- Check and sign off all payrolls (weekly and monthly).
- Check and sign off all monthly NIS and PAYE remittances.
- Check all Value Added Tax forms monthly.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Examine all cheques prepared and cash request before payments are made.
- Update the Ledger daily to reflect the current bank balance.
- Reconcile Petty Cash Book with cash vouchers before reimbursements.
- Maintain Insurance/Charge Accounts Spreadsheet.
- Check all QuickBooks posting.
- Prepare financial management reports and ensure deadlines are met.
- Submit quarterly reports/statements to the Demerara Bank Limited for monitoring of the Overdraft facility.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Manage the Accounts Department.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and support taxation requirements and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Update and maintain financial databases.
- Communicate with Attorney on debtors who have defaulted in payments.
- Check all financial statements and departmental income statements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Liaising with all external auditors, financial institutions, the Guyana Revenue Authority and National Insurance Scheme to address matters as they arise.
- Any other duties that the Manager/Director may assign to you.
Salary based on Qualifications and experience, will be discussed further.
send applications to:
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales
226 South Road, Bourda,
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY