Job LocationLot 1 & 2 Caledonia, East Bank Demerara
Are you living on the East Bank of Demerara between Providence and Timehri?
Are you a positive, open minded, detail-oriented person building a professional career in Accounting?
Are you possessed of proven multi-tasking capabilities, with strong ability to plan and manage workloads under aggressive deadlines, whilst working with a high degree of attention to details and discretion?
Do you have a knack for being meticulous with numbers and for providing in-depth, concise information as reporting materials for Managerial decision making?
If yes, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join our team of professionals, and build a lasting career with a reputable Company.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Supervisor who will bring added-value to the Company by assisting in maintaining the financial health of the organization through continually offering recommendations for continuous improvement. The successful applicant must have ACCA Accreditation (Level 2) qualification, proficient in the use of QuickBooks and possessed of excellent client-facing interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Minimum ACCA Accreditation (Level 2)
- A minimum of five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English Language (Grades 1- 3).
- Certificate in, full knowledge of and experience using QuickBooks Enterprise Software
- 2+ years professional experience working in Accounts Supervisor capacity
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and the internet.
- Excellent written and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability for sustaining trusting relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
The overarching objective of the position entails effectively analyzing and presenting accurate financial information to Management for informed decision-making: leading to sustained stability, growth and profitability. The incumbent will support Management in establishing financial policies, in maintaining an effective management information system, as well as provide high-quality support service to other functional departments.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparing VAT, PAYE & NIS Monthly Returns
- The Preparation of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Receivable & Payable Proocess
- Preparing and submitting Financial Reports to Management as required.
- Developing and strengthening internal accounting controls by recommending, preparing and documenting accounting policies and procedures – this consists of reviewing and recommending modifications to existing accounting systems and procedures.
- Analyzing cost and revenue by working on Cost Analysis & Cost Reduction projects and recommend methods and strategies for cutting or reducing costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Group Medical Insurance Plan
- Access to Company-Sponsored Educational Scholarship Program
- Continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
Email your Application and CV to Mr. Dwayne Musa - Operations Manager at email@example.com
Deliver your application in person to:
Lot 1 & 2 Caledonia, East Bank Demerara
As indicated, preferably we are looking for someone living on the East Bank of Demerara between Providence and Timehri.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY