Sr. Lifting Equipment Engineer
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- LEEA Foundation
- LEEA General
- Valid certification in NDT to Level 2 (Personal Certification in Nondestructive Testing [PCN]) in one or more of the basic methods (Penetrant Testing (PT), Magnetic Testing (MT).
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Rope Access Level 1, 2 or 3 Certification
- Offshore Medical (UKOOA)
Demonstrable experience in Field Lifting Examiners Role.
Demonstrable knowledge of LOLER & PUWER
Demonstrable knowledge of LEEA guidelines.
To carry out thorough examinations and/or proof test of client and third party owned lifting equipment as directed. To ensure all equipment complies with the relevant industry standards, legislation and is fit for continued use.
Critical Contacts and Relationships
- LOLER Manager
- MInteg Inspection personnel (Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Rope Access)
- MInteg Onshore support departments as required (Operations, Personnel, QHSE etc.)
- Offshore LOLER Focal Point
- Offshore Management
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY