Aviation Security Officer
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
The Aviation Security Officer is responsible for providing protection for the commercial or residential property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. They protect and control entry to commercial and residential property. Duties include operating and monitoring alarm and closed circuit television systems, receiving visitors and giving information. Also, to understand the contents of the Organisation Policy and Procedure Manual.
- A minimum of three (3) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- Knowledge of Public Safety and Security Procedures/Protocols.
- 1-2 years Military or Para-Military Experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- To investigate and Log/Report any unusual occurrences during the shift.
- Report in detail any risks and/or incidents that may occurred relating to Safety and Security to the Supervisor.
- Must ensure that a physical hand over/takeover of all items and property under watch is done when necessary.
To be further discussed at interview.
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
CLOSING DATE - SEPTEMBER 20, 2019.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY