Job LocationSilvie's Variety Store
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install and maintain the key facilities of Silvie’s Variety Store, Silvie’s General Store, and the Bonds.
1. Technician Diploma in Building and Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience in plumbing and electrical installations or
2. Technician Certificate in Building and Civil Engineering with 4 years of experience in plumbing and electrical installations or
3. Technician Diploma in Electrical Department with 2 years of experience or
4. 5 years of experience in General Maintenance
5. Valid Police Clearance
1. Assess the safety and reliability of ALL Electrical & Plumbing Systems at Silvie’s Variety Store, Silvie’s General Store, and the company Bonds, to ensure:
(a) No exposure to electrical cables
(b) All plumbing and plumbing fixtures are operational and leak free
2. Perform inspections for plumbing and electrical systems to identify and replace worn parts
3. Install and maintain all electrical and plumbing fixtures, wiring, and lighting systems at the various facilities
4. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
5. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
6. Ensure the bonds and the stores are properly maintained
7. Maintain the highest ethical standards, open and honest communication, work with integrity and treat everyone with respect.
8. Comply with all other company rules and regulations and to ensure that the store’s policies and procedures are followed.
9. Offer technical assistance to other departments
10. Act as a representative of the store.
11. Adhere to the company’s values, mission, and vision.
Persons interested in this position can send an application along with a cover letter no later than July 19, 2019, to:-
Silvie’s Variety Store
High & Hadfield Streets
Or email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY