Corporate Sales Administrative Representative
Job LocationTurkeyen, East Coast Demerara
Supports sales and Sales Manager by tracking and reporting sales information, assisting customers with wholesale purchases and resolving any problems that may arise.
Five (5) CSEC Subjects, inclusive of Maths and English or an equivalent qualification.
At least three (3) years’ experience in similar field.
Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
- Provide all necessary support to the wholesale department.
- Ensure sales procedures are followed at all times.
- Assist all customers with the highest level of customer service as per company procedure.
- Ensure all orders are completed in an accurately.
- Assist to ensure timely delivery of customer orders.
- Maintain communication to the sales department and warehouse.
- Assist in getting up items for wholesale customers and taking customers items out.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Ensure sales items and tag and have correct bar codes and prices.
- Assist with the completion of back orders accurately and efficiently in the absence of the Wholesale Manager.
- Maintain communication with the dispatching clerk.
- Any other task assigned to you from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY