Cashier- Full Time/Part Time/On Call Basis
Job LocationGeorgetown, Berbice, Essequibo
Are you friendly, reliable, confidential and trustworthy? Do you enjoy dealing with people and have a flexible approach to work? Are you able to work under pressure without getting overwhelmed? If yes, please see below for a job description of the position:
1. Received cash from customers, verifies amount received and amount for credit to machine.
2. Adds credits to Video Lottery Terminals as requested and paid in advance by customers.
3. At end of shift, balances cash received to receipts written.
4. Pays cash-outs to customers as requested
5. Monitors games and informs Dispatch department of any malfunctions.
6. Performs other reasonable job-related duties as may be assigned by management.
7. Deals promptly with customer queries.
· Must be confidential and trustworthy
· Must be able to work under pressure, weekly, weekends, day and night shifts
· Must have CXC Mathematics and English
· Formal training in Customer Service and ability to deliver high level of service.
· Previous experience as a Cashier is an asset
. Experience in interacting with the general public.
. Outgoing personality.
. Proficiency in cash handling procedures
. Ability to work independently
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintains effective and efficient cash handling procedures.
Receives and accounts for cash paid by customers, ensures safe custody of cash and held accountable for discrepancies. Processes player winnings, issues receipts and inserts game credits on Video Gaming Terminals (VGTs).
Handles minor non-technical VLT issues.
Provides efficient and courteous service to customers.
Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY