Job Location31 High and Hadfield St. Georgetown
Prepare marketing materials for the company. Develop and implement new marketing strategies.
working hours 7:55 am to 4:30 pm Mon to Fri. Sat 8:25 am to 12:30 pm.
Must have good communication skills. A team player and self-motivated.
Diploma in project management/marketing or any equivalent certificate, computer literate, well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Similar work experience
Must be conscientious.
Willing to learn.
- Review and Verify Bills in the morning:
- Tick Bills to Actual and Report separate by Department.
- Check for voucher give information to sales manager.
- Verify all Bills for $2,000 has Name, Address and Cell Phone Number.
- Update Bills with Customer information in the System.
- Testing and Measuring Sheet
- Discount report
- FAQ Manuals
- Stock Taking
- Videoing product training
- Email Marketing
- FB Response
- YouTube Marketing – FB video and Product to market
- POS Merging & History
- Outdoor – indoor Screen Update
- Private You Tube channel for product and all video training
- Identify pictures and prepare a list of items for Ads and monitor Silvie’s Facebook page, create ads using PowerPoint or other software.
- Schedule Facebook Ads
- Monitor and respond to Facebook messages and inquiries
-Update Target market excel sheet
Will be discussed in the interview.
Att: Shanti Persaud
Silvies Variety Store
31 High and Hadfield Street
Georgetown. Tel 227-6241
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY