Job LocationLand of Canaan
We are looking for someone to market our products. As a Merchandiser you will work closely with a Buyer to ensure the product that's bought will enable them to achieve the sales plan. It's often explained as getting the right merchandise, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities at the right price.
Merchandisers are responsible for the distribution and merchandising of food products to store clients. Food Merchandisers restock and rotate products, and resolve any service issues.
Develop / implement merchandising plans (for assisting in the marketing and promotions of products at the clients’ – grocery stores – locations)
• Promote and market products via store displays
• Use visual techniques to attract customers to their food products
• Assist with billing and pricing of products and client orders
• Act as the primary contact between employers and store clients
• Take inventory, removing expired/damaged products, replacing products
• Meet with store managers on re-ordering products
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Assist in marketing and sales strategies and producing goals for employers and clients
• Assist with selecting products during seasonal times
• Assist in surveying stores and forecasting products and sales
• Address customer complaints or issues / maintain high customer service levels.
- Must have at least five (5) subjects CXC
- Must have at least five (5) years experience as a Merchandiser
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Knowledge in bread and pastry product will be an asset
All applicants must have valid ID, NIS and TIN number
Applicants can apply in person or contact :
Lot G1 Land of Canaan
East Bank Demerara
Telephone # 592-266-5845 or 266-5846
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY