Pharmacist Technician - PART-TIME Permanent
Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
We are a family oriented, Community Pharmacy which values Quality Customer Service & Affordable Prices to our customers.
Our services include a Doctor’s Office, Pharmacy, Blood Tests, Massage & Physio Therapy.
We provide the Compassion you need, the Care you deserve!
Looking for an open minded professional who is willing to work with a growing company in meeting both personal and company goals.
- Certificate/Education in Pharmacy
- Qualified with at least 1-2 years experience, dispensing of OTC and prescription medication
- Working to increase sales while meeting customers needs
- Efficient & Effective Productivity
- Focused with Attention to Detail
- Organized & Professional
- Work well alone and with a team
Interested Applicants please forward resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline August 20th 2018
· preparing medications, monitoring patient drug therapies and counseling
· Working with a team of doctors, and other pharmacists/Technicians in a team environment
· Prepares & Dispense medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
· Complies with government drug laws as regulated by the Government and Pharmacy Board
. Inventory Management, File Management & Retail Sales
. Basic Marketing/Advertising - promotions
. Knowing how to administer injections, dressings etc an asset but not mandatory
· Other duties as required
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in pro, professional societies. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as need.
Part-Time with Full-Time Opportunities
To be discussed in person
Interested Applicants please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline August 20th 2018
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY