Job LocationGoedverwagting, East Coast Demerara
Reporting to the University Dean, the Academic Coordinator is responsible for the effective coordination of Post Graduate Programs/or courses as well as the provision of leadership to faculty in the design and delivery of these programs and courses.
The duties of the Academic Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with partner Universities and Academic Office for the successful operation of the Post Graduate Programs.
- Prepare documents needed for the operation and continuous development of the PG Program.
- Conduct and organize on campus and online meetings regarding PG Program.
- Evaluation of student application and records for the eligibility for the PG Programs
- Facilitate processing of students’ records finishing the PG Program for proper processing of documents.
- Develop SOPs, Policies and Guidelines to ensure the quality of program offerings and implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine or Higher
- Three (3) years working experience in a Similar field
- Ability to work effectively with ethnically and academically diverse populations
- Effective oral, written, listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with computers
- Must be 21 years and older.
To be discussed at interview
Human Resources Department
Texila American University
Lot "A" Goedverwagting
East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Texila American University (TAU) , one of the best Caribbean Medical Schools is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. TAU offers several Health Science programs with a high level of professionalism, exactness and problem solving skills. The University is committed to providing the best-in-class programs that facilitate further education and knowledge throughout their life.