Human Resources Administrator
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
To provide dynamic support and assistance in Human Resources, Timekeeping and Payroll functions to the Correia Group of Companies.
The Human Resources Administrator is assigned to assist the Human Resources Officers in completing the daily operational deliverables in an effective and efficient manner.
- Update system for weekly and monthly payrolls
- Monitor and record employee time and attendance
- Maintain all employees records
- Processing of all employees NIS Claims
- Carry out basic Administrative duties
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- One (1) year Experience in an Administrative field
- Certified and Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- Experience in NIS documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be further discussed at interview.
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport
Ogle, East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
The Correia Group of Companies is a chain of supporting companies in various sectors of Mining, Aviation, Aircraft Maintenance and Tourism!