Job Location45-47 Water Street , Georgetown
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards and also for processing sales quickly and cash register operations efficiently, and safeguarding Company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
· At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English.
· At least six (6) months to one (1) year experience as a cashier
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
- Operate registers, scanners
- Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions
- Handle exchanges and refunds in a quick, efficient manner
- Collect payments and assist in packing customer goods.
- .Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
Attractive salary and benefits including Medical Scheme Plan
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Lot 45-47 Water Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY