Job LocationGiftland Mall
The cleaner is responsible for performing janitorial duties for building and related areas. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential.
- Must have Sound Secondary Education
Experience: At least two (2) year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques.
- Able bodied
- Must be able to multitask
- Cleaning of washrooms, office and stairways e.g. sweeping, mopping and dusting daily and restocking supplies as needed i.e. paper towel, tissue, soap, hand cream.
- General cleaning of office daily and detailed cleaning once a month.
- Sweep stairways at least three times daily and clean washrooms at least two to three times per day.
- Make sure all washrooms are tidy and have tissue and soap liquid at all times. Check customer washroom every half hour and ensure the proper supplies are restocked as needed.
- Clean areas mentioned above every afternoon and empty all bins before leaving.
- Keep lunch room clean i.e. benches and tables, fridge, sink.
- Ensure all faucets, taps and toilets are operational and report any repairs.
- Requisite for purchase of cleaning supplies as necessary.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen,
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY