Job LocationQUALFON GUYANA INC- EAST BANK DEMARARA-PROVIDENCE
- Weekly flashing of Operations projected monthly Revenues and costs.
- Work closely with the Operations team supporting their financial needs to run the business.
- Ability to analyze and provide information on variances on various scenario to Budget, prior months, prior years, weekly flashing.
- Experience in bottoms up budgeting process
- Work closely with accounting to ensure accuracy of the books at month end and during the month.
- Review actuals vs flashing and provide analysis.
- Ability to review and give feedback on Deal models working with getting new sales.
- Ability to review contracts and ensure proper adherence to the contracts billings is followed.
- Knowledgeable and have ability to do cost accounting analysis of various Operational measurements and equate that into the effects of the financials.
- Understanding of full cycle accounting.
- Assist in finding cost savings in the business.
- Various ad hoc analysis when needed.
- BS Accountancy
- 3-5 years experience in Accountancy work and Financial planning
- Preferably with a CPA license / ACCA
- Excel skills needed to be advanced in model building and using formulas
Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Qualfon is a global provider of contact center, back-office, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. We offer a full suite of customer lifecycle services including sales, customer care, technical support, and retention programs, and we are experienced at operating large client programs across multiple geographies. Qualfon also supports a variety of communication channels including voice, chat, email, IVR, social media and blogs. Qualfon is the largest private employer in Guyana and we offer numerous benefits to our employees, such as: Industry Leading Training Facilities, Large Indoor Cafeteria, Career Opportunities, Education (Qualfon University merged with The University of Guyana), Qualfon Foundation & Community Outreach programs, Milk Subsidy Program for all mothers, Fun Clubs (Dance classes, Spanish classes, cooking classes, Mandarin Classes, etc), Employee Benefits Program with leading vendors in Guyana, Performance Incentive Programs (earn more money), Weekly & Monthly giveaways, and the list goes on... Join us today and indulge in the benefits of working with a Global Company.