Job LocationQualfon Guyana - Providence Campus, East Bank Demerara.
Mission Supervisor is responsible for formulating,and executing all Mission activities site-wide to drive a fun, caring,and learning environment for all employees.
- 2 years of Pastoral activities: catechist, missionary, Seminary Education
Experience in a call center industry will be an asset
- Provides leadership and structure by monitoring goals related to our mission and Social Responsibility program.
- Develops strategies and projects to provide our people with a values-oriented work environment in order to improve their workplace, physical health, mental and spiritual growth.
- Supports the MANCOM through initiatives and supports to strengthen their leadership and their role in a mission driven company.
- Participates actively in the Mission Biweekly meetings.
- Coordinate and deliver internal communications strategy.
- Provide support for consultation and feedback within the Qualfon family.
- Build effective relationships and work closely with all departments
- Facilitates the development of the staff in their vocation by means of the following activities:
- Coordinates the successful implementation of Values Formation Programs.
- Ensure that new hires are trained in the Values Program within 30 days of entering the company.
- Create users in Moodle for new employees.
Applications are only accepted online, please send applications using link below: -
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY