Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Recruiter determines which candidate meets the minimum requirements for a job; and then screens each applicant. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be forwarded to the Hiring Manager. The Recruiter also makes decisions about which applicants should move on to the next step in the hiring process.
- Must have a background in human resources and experience in recruiting personnel or other kinds of recruitment.
- Post-Secondary Education required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources is an asset.
1. Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Co-ordinate with department heads to ensure all job requisitions are submitted and filled in a timely manner, ensure that all requisitions are approved by the Executive team.
3. Manage the firstname.lastname@example.org account in a timely and professional manner.
4. Work along with the Marketing team to ensure the Facebook Careers page is managed and updated.
5. Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations; maintain rapport.
6. Assist the department in the creation of job descriptions and other related documents.
7. Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
8. Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
9. Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
10. Ensure all applicants are pre-screened on the telephone to ensure they meet the job criteria.
11. Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arrange travel, lodging, and meals; escort applicant to interviews; arrange community tours.
12. Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interview applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
13. Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks.
14. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY