Senior Dialysis Nurse
Job Location235-236 Baramita & Aubrey Barker Rd., South Ruimveldt, Georgetown.
5G Dialysis Centre wishes to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Dialysis Nurse. The ideal candidate shall be responsible for supervising and assisting the Nursing team as well as providing administrative support and patient care.
- Provide general nursing care and monitoring of all Dialysis patients.
- Preparation of Pre and Post dialysis assessments.
- Preparation of Patient's Daily Reports.
- Liaison with Team of Nurses, Doctors and Management Personnel.
- Provide information to patients & relatives about dialysis.
- Systematically file patient's records.
- Must be a qualified Nurse / Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have a minimum of Five (5) Years’ experience.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Good Interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary commensurate with Qualifications & Experience.
Applications can be sent to:
The Human Resources Officer,
5G Dialysis Centre,
C/o W & T George & Company,
32-33 Regent & Hinck Streets,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY