Operations Manager (Massy Energy Guyana)
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We want to start a new chapter in your life with the Massy Guyana Group. You will be joining at an exciting time of growth and continuous improvement for our company. As an employee of Massy Energy Guyana, you can expect to experience many benefits offered throughout our network of Massy companies, including the opportunity to be a team member in a Group which provides opportunities for career advancement.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient coordination and delegation of the company’s full range of activities. In addition, he/she is required to efficiently perform tasks with the intention of achieving favourable organisational results. The Job requires leadership, a professional demeanour, superior communication skills and a calm disposition under pressure. You would be required to be cooperative, helpful, a team player and courteous.
Your job functions will initially entail the following main duties:
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on changes and developments;
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives;
- Identify Business Development opportunities, maintain a relationship network and build market position;
- Coordinate and Supervise diverse cross-country teams;
- Assess training and developmental needs and plans;
- Establish and maintain a customer service management system;
- Market and promote the activities of operating companies.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- At least 5 years' professional experience in the area of Business Development/Management/ Marketing/Project Management
- A Bachelors' Degree in Business/Management/Engineering/Science
- Possession of an MBA will be an asset.
- Project Management certification will be an asset
- Experience working in Teams and developing proposals will be an asset
An attractive remuneration and benefits package is being offered commensurate with the candidates' experience. Our benefits package includes participation in the Group Life and Medical Assistance Plan and Group Pension Schemes.
To start your new life, submit your detailed curriculum vitae, to the Human Resource Officer, by July 19th, 2017.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to R5 Ruimveldt, Georgetown, Guyana.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Founded in 1932 by Harry Neal and Charles Massy, Massy has grown into one of the Caribbean basin's largest conglomerates. Composed of over 60 companies, Massy provides a variety of products and services, including retail, insurance, automotive, information technology, energy, and industrial equipment.