VOICE / EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job LocationQUALFON GUYANA INC- EAST BANK DEMARARA-PROVIDENCE
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide that superior customer service to others. When you join our family of voice or email representatives supporting reputable international companies, you will learn that Qualfon cares. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in an enthusiastic work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
- Handle and respond to inbound calls or emails
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and on-line
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while supporting customers and working with team to resolve issues
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all
- 17 years of age
- Proof of secondary education required
- Typing 20-30 wpm
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and professionally
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
- Experience in a customer support environment preferred but not necessary
Working knowledge of PC-based internet and software applications
- Attractive salary
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Coaching to help you succeed
- Outstanding working environment
- Development opportunities
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better." This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
Apply In-person (preferred method)
Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Qualfon is a global provider of contact center, back-office, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. We offer a full suite of customer lifecycle services including sales, customer care, technical support, and retention programs, and we are experienced at operating large client programs across multiple geographies. Qualfon also supports a variety of communication channels including voice, chat, email, IVR, social media and blogs. Qualfon is the largest private employer in Guyana and we offer numerous benefits to our employees, such as: Industry Leading Training Facilities, Large Indoor Cafeteria, Career Opportunities, Education (Qualfon University merged with The University of Guyana), Qualfon Foundation & Community Outreach programs, Milk Subsidy Program for all mothers, Fun Clubs (Dance classes, Spanish classes, cooking classes, Mandarin Classes, etc), Employee Benefits Program with leading vendors in Guyana, Performance Incentive Programs (earn more money), Weekly & Monthly giveaways, and the list goes on... Join us today and indulge in the benefits of working with a Global Company.