Job LocationGiftland Mall/The Strip
The Accountant is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department. Responsibilities include, Preparing weekly reports, handling suppliers’ payments and queries, scheduling payments and reconcile accounts.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC grades 1-3 Inclusive of Mathematics, English & Accounts
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance such as CAT and/or ACCA is required.
- At least three (3) years accounting experience.
- Computer literacy sufficient to utilize Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
- Experience using an integrated accounting software is considered an asset.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist in preparation of Weekly Payroll.
- Posting expenses to QuickBooks.
- Make payments – Cash and Cheques.
- Preparing daily balance sheet and balance Accounts Clerks.
- Prepare check payment for local purchases and payables.
- Direct and oversee the work responsibilities of subordinate staff.
- Demonstrate passion for internal and external customer service
- Any other task as assigned from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY