Customer Service Representative (New Amsterdam Branch)
Job LocationNew Amsterdam, Berbice
A willing and adaptable individual with the requisite sales skills.
- Customer focused individual who is acknowledged for talents in inspiring coworkers to excel and adapt to the demands of a challenging workload.
- Excellent communication and organizational skill along with strong work ethics aimed at projecting a positive company image.
- Expert in delivering consistent customer service to ensure client satisfaction and service improvement.
- Minimum of Grade 2 in CSEC Mathematics and English.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Customer – satisfaction
- Information analysis
- Market knowledge
- Product demonstration
- Client account management
- Follow up
- Quality control
- Greet customers as they arrive and ask to provide any kind of assistance.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Provide information on the company’s products and services.
- Escort customers to their aisles of choice and help locate products.
- Assist in choosing items when prompted by the customer.
- Provide product demonstrations.
- Provide information on after sales services and warranties.
- Walk customers through the purchasing process in order to expedite procedures.
- Take customers orders and provide them with delivery options, and oversee billing and payments.
- Ensure that all orders are placed in the order database and delivered to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Assist customers through the payment procedures and ensure proper packing of purchased products.
- Provide information on daily deals and discounts.
- Provide pricing information to customers.
- Review or make changes to customer’s accounts.
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
- Assist in managing discrepancies, handle returns and complaints.
- Stock shelves and rotate items on a periodic basis.
- Record details of customer’s contacts and action taken. Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Research answers or solutions as needed.
- Function as a liaison between customers and the company’s departments.
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers or others who can help.
- Prepare customer and productivity reports for the benefit of superiors.
- Oversee loading and unloading of items on trucks.
- Work with the team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
To be discussed at the interview phase
Applications can be sent to the New Amsterdam Office, New Amsterdam, Berbice and must be addresses to The Manager.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY