Job LocationPlaisance, East Coast Demerara
• Grade School Graduate
• Technical Vocational Course Diploma or 3 years facilities maintenance work experience
• At least 6 months – 1 year work experience in a related field to enable satisfactory performance.
• Conduct minor site repair
• Assist Facilities Supervisor in monitoring external contractor for major repair work
• Monitor and replace electrical fixtures as needed
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties such as: electricity. carpeting, furniture and ceiling repairs
• Daily review of properties by checklist
• Assist with maintaining building security and immediately respond to building emergencies on a 24-hour basis
• Submit monthly reports for all the logs of the critical equipments and the weekly on the Site Inspection Checklist
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY