Job LocationCroal Street, Georgetown
This position requires an individual to :
1.attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
2Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents to and from all locations.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Provide pricing information to customers.
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers or others who can help.
1. Minimum 5 CXC subjects with Grades 1-3 inclusive of English and Mathematics.
2. Effecitve Communication Skills.
3. Ability to follow precise instructions.
4. Requisite knowledge of typing.
To be discussed during interview.
Applications can be sent to 127 'A' Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown and must be addressed to The Human Resource Manager.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Metro Office and Computer Supplies is the leading source for document reproduction, stationery and office supplies for the past 20 years. Our aim/mission is to provide timely, relevant, high quality and continuously improved services