Job Location80 Duncan Street, Newtown, Kitty
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports
- Determines value of depreciable assets
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Inventory and stock reports
- Preparing of monthly payroll, NIS and VAT
Minimum CAT Level III
CXC grades 1-3 in English and Mathematics
Computer literate – must know Excel and Word
2 years work experience in the accounting field
Experience working with Inventory items would be an asset
Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
Competency in MS Office, Excel and accounting software
Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers
Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
Data entry and word processing skills
Loves to work with numbers
Employee Health and Life Insurance.
Jave Coffee Bar
80 Duncsn Street, Newtown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
A modern interpretation of the classical offerings of laid back funky coffee shops. We cater for every pallet with our icy shakes to our crafted espresso drinks and artisan teas, featuring award winning products known in coffee houses worldwide. Our food is a spectacular fusion of Caribbean, Italian and American cuisines. Our pastries and desserts are also worth a visit!