Guard Force Supervisor
Job Location120 Peterrose Street Queenstown
Provide supervision and roving security services
• Excellent knowledge in first aid (proven through standard first aid certificate and the CPR certificate issued by the Guyana Red Cross Society) and fire-fighting (proven through a certificate for fire safety training issued by the Guyana Fire Services).
. Thorough knowledge of the country's security environment;
• Experience in overseeing a guard force of at least 5 people proven by a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position in Guyana, preferably with Diplomatic Missions or Representations of International Organisations, attested by reference letters from current and/or former employers;
• Military or police experience, minimum rank of Army Master Sergeant or Police/Navy equivalent would be an advantage;
• Proven knowledge of radio equipment and radio operational procedures;
• English and local language according to, at least, level B2 as defined in the standards available at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/resources/europeanlanguage-levels-cefr;
• Fully IT-literate in Word and Excel;
• Valid driving licence;
• Be the contact point between the Contractor and the contracting authority;
• Ensure the professional and efficient implementation of the entire provisions of the contract in compliance with these tender specifications including the proper functioning of any security equipment and installation such as, but not limited to, CCTV system, access control system, intruder alarms, fire detection system, transmitters and panic button systems, radio communication equipment, metal detectors, vehicle search equipment, guard monitoring system, etc.;
• Ensure that all posts are properly staffed and that the performance of the services by the security guards is efficient. Regular but random and traceable checks are carried out;
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of security incidents and maintenance of the incident logbook;
• Respond to specific instructions given by the Head of Administration (HoA) or Security Coordinator (SC).
• The Guard Supervisor must be ready to manage any incident at all time.
Kindly submit application to email@example.com or deliver to 120 Peterrose Street Queenstown on or before August 17th, 2018.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY