Video and Graphics Editor
Global web design and digital marketing firm based in West Palm Beach, FL is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. The right candidate will report to the Creative Designer and be responsible for online design as well as some print media. A strong portfolio is a must as well as at least two years of professional design experience. Degree in the Arts preferred.
Video Creation, Web design graphics and all duties related to same.
3 Years of Direction of Videos
3 Years of Video Production or Scripting
Ability to choose the right photos from our online gallery for each client.
Ability to size graphics and render videos for all social media outlets.
Able to take direction and work accurately and quickly, without constant supervision.
This is a virtual position - candidate MUST HAVE a strong wi-fi connection and have access to the programs described below, as well as a Skype account.
- Experience creating Videos using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Someone skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign
- Experience using Office software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in both print media and web design, preferably.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate adaptability.
- Manage several projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Strong portfolio (pdf or weblink) of previous design work - Videos, Logos, ads, websites, etc.
- Willingness to work hard and take creative criticism
$100,000 Guyanese per month
This is a full-time position - work hours are 7:30 A.M. EST - 4 P.M. EST - no nights or weekends.
PTO and vacation days will be explained in the interview, as well as holiday time off, etc.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY