Job LocationGiftland Mall
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- Provide prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- Ascertain that shuttle bus is cleaned at the end of shift and charged up properly at the end of the day.
- Greet passengers and engage them in conversation in a bid to make them feel welcomed.
- Assist in washing shuttle buses and ensure that they are ready at the designated time each day.
- Provide passengers with information when disembarking the Shuttle.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A sound Secondary Education
- Valid Driver’s license for Car/Van/Motor Lorry with a clean driving record
Experience: At least five (5) years’ experience in driving experience.
- High degree of organization
- Functional & Technical skills
- Time Management
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen,Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Giftland OfficeMax is the leading Department Store in Guyana with over fifteen individual Departments. Our daily operation is represented by over 190 employees. Giftland is committed to excellence through providing exceptional customer service, competitive prices and a wide variety of quality products. In 2015, Giftland opened a Mall which features over 140 different concessions including the largest Sports, Electronics, Stationery & Office Supplies stores in Guyana and the Caribbean. There are 8 Multiplex Theatre, Video Arcades, Beauty Salons, Health & Nutrition Stores, Barber Shops, a Jewelry Store, ATMs and many more amenities.