Job LocationGoedverwagting, East Coast Demerara
The Exams Assistant is responsible for providing support in the Examinations Department while maintaining the integrity of the department.
-Computer knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Must be 25 years and older
The responsibilties include the folowing:
- Updating Marking Pattern and Grades in ERP.
- Accuracy in uploading Marks in ERP.
- Follow-up on submission of exam question papers from faculty.
- Conversion of questions from document to gift format
- Assist with creating, testing and distribution of students user name and password
- Attendance generation and distribution in exam hall.
- Appointing invigilators and create relevant report.
- Collect coursework marks and upload in ERP.
- Assist with marking of exam papers.
- Prepare individual forms for review classes, monitor attendance of students and faculty.
- Prepare Hall Pass for students
To be discussed at interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY