Job LocationGoedverwagting, East Coast Demerara
The Exams Assistant is responsible for providing support in the Examinations Department while maintaining the integrity of the department.
The responsibilties include the folowing:
- Updating Marking Pattern and Grades in ERP.
- Accuracy in uploading Marks in ERP.
- Follow-up on submission of exam question papers from faculty.
- Conversion of questions from document to gift format
- Assist with creating, testing and distribution of students user name and password
- Attendance generation and distribution in exam hall.
- Appointing invigilators and create relevant report.
- Collect coursework marks and upload in ERP.
- Assist with marking of exam papers.
- Prepare individual forms for review classes, monitor attendance of students and faculty.
- Prepare Hall Pass for students
-Experience in MS Word and Excel Sheet Data entry
- A Diploma in a related discipline
- Previous working experience in an Exams Division would be an assest
- Must be 25 years and older
To be discussed at interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Texila American University (TAU) , one of the best Caribbean Medical Schools is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. TAU offers several Health Science programs with a high level of professionalism, exactness and problem solving skills. The University is committed to providing the best-in-class programs that facilitate further education and knowledge throughout their life.