Inventory Clerk/ Warehouse Assistant
Job LocationLand of Canaan
Our organization is currently hiring an Inventory Clerk to work in our warehouse. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary. This position offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and a flexible schedule. Those who have experience managing warehouse inventory are encouraged to apply.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Implement a loss prevention program
- Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
- Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends.
- Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
All applicants must have valid ID, NIS and TIN number
Applicants can apply in person or contact :
Lot G1 Land of Canaan
East Bank Demerara
Telephone # 592-266-5845 or 266-5846
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY