Job LocationTower Suites Inc. Main Street, Georgetown
To be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing supplies and products within a Hotel.
To be responsible for assuring all supplies and equipment are inventoried, received and distributed in accordance with proper and prudent practices
- Sound Secondary Education
- A minimum of 5 CXC subject inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- Experience in inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed
Review requisition orders to measure accuracy of materials and equipment information.
• Obtain price information from vendors and verify them by contacting suppliers.
• Maintain inventory levels and inform Superiors when inventory levels are low.
• Perform physical count of inventory and perform reconciliation with actual available stock.
• Contact suppliers and vendors to order supplies and equipment and coordinate delivery/pick up.
• Receive ordered supplies and check them to see if they correspond with purchasing orders.
• Monitor the movement of supplies, goods and equipment between departments.
• Operate both manual and computerized inventory systems to punch in values of goods and equipment.
• Prepare requisition orders for the replenishment of stock.
• Maintain stock rotation and ensure disposing off of any outdated or expired stock.
• Update inventory records with new information on a constant basis.
• Investigate inventory errors and perform corrective measures.
• Detect stock shortage by maintaining accurate inventory.
• Identify and distribute stock to appropriate locations within the company.
• Create and maintain inventory management records on a consistent basis.
•Coordinate with the Accounts Department to facilitate outstanding payments for ordered and delivered stock.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY