Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
Job Location36 Delhi Street, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown Guyana
. Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
• Observe HSE regulations, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
• Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned
• Comply witha HSE procedures and policies.
Minimum Diploma in Environmental Science or any related field
Minimum two (2) years experience in similar capacity
High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Health, Safety and Environment Officer inspects and evaluates the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards. Their chief goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment
To be discussed at interview
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc
Lot 36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY