Job LocationGiftland Mall
Responsible for ensuring that customers’ needs are met whilst maximizing the profits of a company and also use a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts and think creatively, devising new ways of communicating with established and potential customers.
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for brand presence in stores, at trade fairs and events by ensuring prominent and effective branding solutions.
- Work with sales teams to understand key retail partners, including different market and retail channel requirements·
- Assisting the production of brand consistent in-store plans and visual guides for sales / retailers for approval·
- Ensure consistency of brand message across all in-store work·
- Maintain an image archive of all in-store collateral, POS and signage.
- Coordinate POS for monthly offers and seasonal offers to ensure correct and on time.
Responsible for delivering the brand vision and overall presentation and upkeep of merchandising standards throughout the store.
- Develop visual displays for each season with every retailer working from promotional calendar and the team, scheduling seasonal changes and launches.
- Review competitor activity.
- Develop seasonal updates to graphic packages reflecting strong brand and product stories
- Strongly support branded impactful trade stands at all relevant trade fairs and events.
- Link with external design agencies to provide initial briefs and updates to deliver great stands.
- Planning and organising seasonal photoshoots, ensuring strong brand imagery for each season.
- Plan and create effective seasonal launch material - graphic banners, key stories and templates, in-store updates.
- Follow up product launches with sales teams, broadening knowledge of product range, product technologies, market knowledge and competitors.
- Using proficient copywriting skills in order to communicate key messages in-store and online.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
Experience: At least ten (10) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent IT skills, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel (CAD)
- Excellent communication skills, copywriting, briefing and presentations
- Experience organising photo-shoots, trade shows and product launches
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to handle a flexible schedule.
- Accuracy and attention to Details.
- An understanding of latest retail and marketing trends.
- A strong regard for retail and the retail consumer experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and self-directing skills.
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen,
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile. Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately. Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Giftland OfficeMax is the leading Department Store in Guyana with over fifteen individual Departments. Our daily operation is represented by over 190 employees. Giftland is committed to excellence through providing exceptional customer service, competitive prices and a wide variety of quality products. In 2015, Giftland opened a Mall which features over 140 different concessions including the largest Sports, Electronics, Stationery & Office Supplies stores in Guyana and the Caribbean. There are 8 Multiplex Theatre, Video Arcades, Beauty Salons, Health & Nutrition Stores, Barber Shops, a Jewelry Store, ATMs and many more amenities.