Job LocationGiftland Mall
The House Keeper is responsible for the maintenance of the cleanliness of the house and other areas of the house.
- A Sound Secondary education.
Experience: At least two (6) months experience in a similar position.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of health and hygiene standards.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and other areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Care for children and/or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
- Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY