Job LocationMain Street, Georgetown
The Accounts Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including inclusive of updating and maintainaccounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
Intimate knowledge of computer
*Previous experience as accounts clerk would be an asset
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
- Reconcile bank account for ticketing office
- Compile monthly reports
- Investigate and collect returned items
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
Send all applications to email@example.com inclusive of an updated CV.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY