Marketing and Sales Manager
Job LocationRegency Suites Hotel (98 Hadfield Street, Werk-En-Rust)
The Regency Hotel is looking for a creative individual to initiate and carry out various Marketing plans. These plans are event and guest oriented, and can range from major event planning to normal daily tasks such as planning and organizing tours for guests, and promoting/marketing the Hotel on different mediums.
-CXC English (grade 2 minimum)
-CXC Mathematics (Grade 3 minimum)
-Must be Computer Literate (Excel, Word)
The applicant must -
- be able to analyse and interpret information
- have a creativite mind
- have very good communication skills
- be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have 3-5 years prior experience or specialization in Marketing or Sales
The Sales and Marketing manager should be able to
- identify and analyse an organisation's strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment.
- set goals for market share and growth
- develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- develop plans for advertising and sales promotion. This includes all head planning for major events such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY