Male Enrollment Advisor (Marketing)
As an Enrollment Advisor, all efforts should be concentrated towards garnering maximum delivery of intake potentials and strategies in marketing so as to ensure maximum visibility of the company to the market.
The key functions include but are not limited to:
- Handling student’s queries through mails, calls etc. in Portuguese.
- Coordinating between prospective students and management.
- Asssessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Fluency in Portuguese language (Read, Write and Speak)
- Candidates with prior work experience would be preferred, however, persons with no experience can also apply
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Project Management would be preferred
- Candidates must be 21 years and older.
- Prefer Male Candidates.
To be dicussed at interview.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY
Texila American University (TAU) , one of the best Caribbean Medical Schools is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. TAU offers several Health Science programs with a high level of professionalism, exactness and problem solving skills. The University is committed to providing the best-in-class programs that facilitate further education and knowledge throughout their life.