Personal Assistant to Director
Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Georgetown
A personal assistant helps to keep her boss organized and productive. The responsibilities usually extend beyond those of an administrative assistant in that they often include assisting with personal tasks, along with business ones. As a personal assistant, you may maintain your boss’ filing system and make business travel arrangements, but you might also help to plan social functions, arrange for a family vacation or oversee his household staff.
Working Hours Monday to Friday 8 Am to 4 PM
Saturday 8 am to 12:00 pm
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office & Excell and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree (CXC)
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Paying bill and Record personal Expenses
Salary commence with Experience.
Paid Travel Expense
1 Month Paid Annual Vacation
To Apply Please call 592-624-2600 M-F 8am to 4Pm
WhatsApp Tel # 592-624-2600
or Visit http://www.expressinternationalinc.com/recruitment/
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY