UNIVERSAL GAMES MANAGER
Job LocationGiftland Mall
The Universal Games/PlayPark Manager is responsible for overseeing all of the park's daily operations such as ride maintenance, customer revenue, and park cleanliness. The manager works both indoors and outdoors and is in charge of managing the administration of the Play Park, and engages with staff and customers.
- Hiring new employees
- Supervising staff
- Oversee all aspects of what makes the Play Park run and consider what can be done to improve operations.
- Keeping up-to-date with safety checks, setting up marketing programs
- Creating customer service policies to enhance customers' experiences at the park.
- Ensuring satisfactory customer service from all employees.
- Electronic repair and maintenance
- Troubleshooting computer-related issues;
- Strategic planning for the play park’s competitive strategies;
- Instructing end users on the safety and use of all equipment and facilities in the play park;
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration combined with engineering certificate (computer or electrical or electronics)
Experience: Three to five (3-5) years or more experience in managing play parks or similar department in the retail industry.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Leadership skills and adaptability.
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Events planning
- Material and Human Resource capacity building
A JOB BY
Giftland OfficeMax is the leading Department Store in Guyana with over fifteen individual Departments. Our daily operation is represented by over 190 employees. Giftland is committed to excellence through providing exceptional customer service, competitive prices and a wide variety of quality products. In 2015, Giftland opened a Mall which features over 140 different concessions including the largest Sports, Electronics, Stationery & Office Supplies stores in Guyana and the Caribbean. There are 8 Multiplex Theatre, Video Arcades, Beauty Salons, Health & Nutrition Stores, Barber Shops, a Jewelry Store, ATMs and many more amenities.